Friday, November 21, 2008

NKOTB FOREVER!!!!

Okay. I am serious when I say this. It is not a joke. I have the pictures to back it up!

I went to the New Kids on the Block Comeback tour concert on Saturday. It....was.....Awesome.
Eric loves the group, and anything from the 80's. I always tease him that he is an old man because he always sings 80's music like New Kids, or Millie Vanilli. He is so old school. But when we heard they were coming to town he nearly died of excitement. Then Jeff (Eric's little brother) bought us New Kids on the Block tickets for our birthday's, he was ecstatic. I was like, "Is this a joke? Where's my real present?" But I laughed and was excited to to go as a joke.
So we went thinking that it would be hysterical to see 5 fourty-year-old men trying to dance around like a bunch of teenagers. But oh no... It....was.....Radical. First of all the place was packed (not kiding) with tons of young girls, my age girls, and older women. They were all freaking out when they came on. Dying I tell you. When they started dancing they were so good! I was dying. And all their music was updated, leaving out the synthesizer effect on most of the songs which made the songs current and ..... tubular. I thought would just be laughing but I was truely impressed and I have to say I screamed like a little girl when they came down into the audience and were 7 feet away from me. Eric and Jeff were laughing at me now.

Donnie Wahlberg winked at me. Seriously.
This is a picture of all of them when they came up in the middle of the audience. We were so close. Someone threw a "I 'heart' Mormon girls" up to them. Donny is wearing it in this picture. No Joke.


Then to top it off. We sat right next to David Archuletta and his family. Not kidding!
Notice the 2 tiny little girls guarding the booth they are sitting in. Yeah That's going to help if he get's rushed. Anywyas. It was fun to see him too.



What a great night!

4 comments:

brooke said...

I am SO jealous... I hate to admit it, but I would have loved that concert. Lucky girl! Miss you lots.

Kalli said...

I am crying right now I wanted to see them sooo bad I am glad you got to go and had fun and such awesome seats wow spoiled anyways wish I could been there to sing the right stuff with you and so on maybw next time if there is a next time...

Jill T said...

So he winked at you, eh? You lucky girl. Sounds fun. Behrad loves the 80's too--I tease him all the time. I was just happy he was willing to part with his 80's clothes when we got married!

Unknown said...

I was such a Donnie FAN! I'm so jealous that you got to go! I'm in town so call me when you have some time and lets go to lunch or something

About Me

My photo
Eric and Carly got married on September 25th 2004. But we have been in love for a lot longer. Carly grew up in American Fork, Utah. Eric grew up in Pocatello, Idaho. We have been to over 10 countries together and continue to travel... a lot. We love it. We own two businesses. Eric started a production company - SunnyDay Entertainment - and has worked on over 25 film and a lot more commercials and other videos. We just started another business - Allegro Wear, www.allegrowear.com - and we sell the cutest Dance clothes, shoes and Yoga Wear. We have a baby named Mia. She is a Yorkie. Carly still acts doing film and on occasion theater. Eric is a talented photographer and loves to write as well.