Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So Saturday night we got to go see a premiere of one of the movies Eric helped Produce. I love going to shows that Eric has worked on. I am always so proud of his shows even if they are not Oscar Winning. People always pull me aside and tell me how much they love Eric and how he pulled the show together with such ease. They couldn't do it without him. I am so proud of him!

It was a fabulous show and I cried like a little girl. The movie is called Gordon B. Hinkley, a Giant Among Men. It is a documentary but also with reenactments. The actors were well cast and you have a hard time not laughing at the boy Gordon and his brothers. They are darling! T.C.. the Director, always does a phenomenal job. He has done lots of other shows, including "Joseph, the Prophet of the Restoration." He is a talented Director of Photography and a good friend. This would be a great Christmas gift for hard to buy for people. It's at deseret book or at Living Scriptures Website.

I love Gordon B. Hinkley and I love to learn about him. It is nice to know of his mistakes so I see that I can be a better person even with all of my faults.

Anyways it was a blast!

3 comments:

Elle and Saige's Nana said...

Finally a blog so I can track you sweet kids! Great stuuf...can't wait to see the latest film! Orion wants you to know Eric...you're on for next year's pumpkin contest!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

That looks fantastic!!! Is it going to be in the theatre? Or just available on video? I can't wait to see it.

Kalli said...

thanks for the idea I think I may just get that for a couple people this holiday season

About Me

My photo
Eric and Carly got married on September 25th 2004. But we have been in love for a lot longer. Carly grew up in American Fork, Utah. Eric grew up in Pocatello, Idaho. We have been to over 10 countries together and continue to travel... a lot. We love it. We own two businesses. Eric started a production company - SunnyDay Entertainment - and has worked on over 25 film and a lot more commercials and other videos. We just started another business - Allegro Wear, www.allegrowear.com - and we sell the cutest Dance clothes, shoes and Yoga Wear. We have a baby named Mia. She is a Yorkie. Carly still acts doing film and on occasion theater. Eric is a talented photographer and loves to write as well.