Monday, April 19, 2010

Sooooo...For those of you who don't know :)



We are having a little Johnston! We have been waiting a really long time and we are sooooo excited! I have had a really hard time announcing it because I feel like I might jinx it. But I obviously can't hide it any more and I tried to wait until I saw most of you so I could tell you in person but I am feeling the baby like crazy and I know it's going to be fine so tadaaa!

We are due July 15th so I am like 28 weeks. We are not finding out what it is.. (cue the shocked expressions of "What? Why? You would!)

It's going to be a surprise! Eric says he is going to paint the nursery half pink and half blue and then fix it before the baby sleeps in there! He he... more work but he is soooooo excited he thinks it will be fun!

I am thrilled and look forward to this little munchkin! I am amazed at every little kick, punch and hiccup. At one of the ultrasounds we saw the baby yawn (if that's possible) and suck on its hand and the umbilical cord. We are so in love with it already!



I have loved every minute Eric and I have had alone to be married and the chance we had to just play but we are excited (how many times can I use that word) to be parents!

Wish us luck! I know our life is going to change... a lot! :)

13 comments:

Cagney and Laci said...

Such a cute preggers! Congrats, this is wonderful and exciting news. You two will be the cutest parents EVER! Enjoy it babe!

Unknown said...

oh goodness! CARLY!!!! I could NOT be more happy for you :) This is fabulous/exciting/wonderful. YOU will be the best mommy. Congrats!

Amy Brooks said...

Carly, I LOVE you and you are way too cute pregnant :) So excited to meet your little munchkin and what a great shot of the face! Amy

The Paredes Family said...

Congratulations Carly! You are going to be an AMAZING momma! I'm so happy for you. :D

Carly Johnston said...

Thanks everyone! We are beyond excited! I'm gonna need a lot of advice cause I have noooo idea!

Wedig it! said...

Congrats Car! Were you having a hard time getting pregnant before? I know what that's like so I'm excited for you! Congrats!

Shantell said...

Carly I'm so excited for you! And you are so brave to have this baby be a surpise! Congrats to you and Eric. You two are so cute and will be amazing parents! Enjoy your time together cuz life will not be the same :)

Brittany said...

Yay yay yay yay! I am so glad you posted a pregnant picture since I am missing it!!! Can't wait to meet the little babes. I think it's a boy....Can't wait to be an aunt again! I am trying to buy tickets right now to come home and meet the new addition.

kim and morgan said...

Carly that is awesome! Congrats. YOu will be an amazing mommy. Best wishes to you. Love you girl. You make me smile. Sounds like you have a wonderful life. I'm happy for you.

- jeana said...

congratulations!!!!!

ya know...if you look at that sonogram pic long enough you see TWO cute little faces.....try it! then have a chat with your doctor to make sure there is only one! =) i'm so excited for you!

Chels Grubbs said...

HOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! I can't freaking wait!!!!

Sherilyn said...

Oh Carly, I am so excited for you and Eric. You have waited for this news for a long time! Congrats to both of you! Can't wait to meet him. I am guessing he will be a boy to keep Oliver company. hee-hee
Either will be wonderful. Couldn't be happier for you! Keep us updated on the happenings.

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

Car! I was so glad to see you at the Women's Expo. You are such an adorable pregnant gal. I need your email address. I made the blog private. Leave your address on a comment, please. You better invite me to your shower!

About Me

My photo
Eric and Carly got married on September 25th 2004. But we have been in love for a lot longer. Carly grew up in American Fork, Utah. Eric grew up in Pocatello, Idaho. We have been to over 10 countries together and continue to travel... a lot. We love it. We own two businesses. Eric started a production company - SunnyDay Entertainment - and has worked on over 25 film and a lot more commercials and other videos. We just started another business - Allegro Wear, www.allegrowear.com - and we sell the cutest Dance clothes, shoes and Yoga Wear. We have a baby named Mia. She is a Yorkie. Carly still acts doing film and on occasion theater. Eric is a talented photographer and loves to write as well.