Monday, October 13, 2008

http://allegrowear.blogspot.com/




















So I decided to quit my job and start my own business. Crazy...yes. But I am loving it. I started Allegro Wear to get some flexibility in my life and to be able to be my own boss. In the past couple of years I have learned that I am either smarter than most people with managerial positions... or I have a problem with authority. Who knows. I am usually easy going but some people... well everyone has met someone in their life that is crazy right? And I am realizing there are a lot of them in corporate America. So as it is now I am the only one that can drive me crazy. Well, except maybe my stock boy/husband Eric, but he is the best stock boy I know and does a great job letting me be the "boss".

So let anyone you know that needs dance clothes to go to www.allegrowear.com or set up an appt. with me if they need stuff in a hurry.
Click image to visit the site! or go to
http://allegrowear.blogspot.com/ to join that blog

3 comments:

Natalie. said...

Carly,

This is so exciting! Congrats on the business! Keep me updated.

Love,

Nat

Cagney and Laci said...

Yeah for joining the blogging world. This is such a great way to keep in touch with people!
Good luck with your business!

Bob & Laurie said...

Hey cute cute Carly!!!!!

I LOVE your blog! It makes me miss you and Eric like crazy!! I even watched your slideshow 3 times :o)

loves and squeezes!

Laurie

About Me

My photo
Eric and Carly got married on September 25th 2004. But we have been in love for a lot longer. Carly grew up in American Fork, Utah. Eric grew up in Pocatello, Idaho. We have been to over 10 countries together and continue to travel... a lot. We love it. We own two businesses. Eric started a production company - SunnyDay Entertainment - and has worked on over 25 film and a lot more commercials and other videos. We just started another business - Allegro Wear, www.allegrowear.com - and we sell the cutest Dance clothes, shoes and Yoga Wear. We have a baby named Mia. She is a Yorkie. Carly still acts doing film and on occasion theater. Eric is a talented photographer and loves to write as well.