Thursday, October 9, 2008

So I have never blogged... does that make me uncool? Yes?? Oh Okay I will conform.

Okay Okay Okay Fine! I will become a blogger for Pete's sake. I guess I owe it to technology to start blogging. I thought I was up to date with Facebook but I guess you are not cool unless you blog. And with all of my unresolved childhood issues and dire need to be accepted... I will Blog.

And I will Blog the heck out of Blogging.

I finally succumbed to the blogging because I just started my own business and everybody says "you have to have a blog" So I am learning to blog and my Husband Eric is learning to design websites. I guess we are technologically inclined after all. Okay so now that I got that out I will do another one about us!

2 comments:

SherBear said...

Cute Carly! Welcome to the fabulous life of blogging!!! You'll get hooked! :)

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

WAHOOOOO!! I am so glad you have a blog now:) Did your sis have her baby?

About Me

My photo
Eric and Carly got married on September 25th 2004. But we have been in love for a lot longer. Carly grew up in American Fork, Utah. Eric grew up in Pocatello, Idaho. We have been to over 10 countries together and continue to travel... a lot. We love it. We own two businesses. Eric started a production company - SunnyDay Entertainment - and has worked on over 25 film and a lot more commercials and other videos. We just started another business - Allegro Wear, www.allegrowear.com - and we sell the cutest Dance clothes, shoes and Yoga Wear. We have a baby named Mia. She is a Yorkie. Carly still acts doing film and on occasion theater. Eric is a talented photographer and loves to write as well.