Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hee Haw




So in one of my favorite months of the year (October) there is always lots of fun crap to do. Last week Eric, me, and Jeff - Eric's little brother went to nightmare on 13th street, the haunted house. Holy monkey, that was scary. I almost peed. But....didn't. But that same day I got to go to a more family friendly place called Hee Haws with my niece Sophie for a school field trip. It is a cute little corn maze (shaped like a spider in a web) and they have animals an such. Sophie loved it! She had her eyes set on the slide the whole time and when she finally went down it she had a few good runs in with her friend Luscious (yes, that is her real name) but then got scared. The guy putting the kids on still sent her down even though she was crying. (Ya, whats up with that?) and didn't like that at all. But she did love the hayride and the pumpkins and the animals. I would definately take your kids there if you need something fun to do for Halloween.

3 comments:

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

Carly! It's so good to see you (on the blog), it's been way too long. Where are you guys? I can't believe you and Stephanie went to lunch. We need to get together and go to lunch. You're little neice is so darling. So glad you found me.

The Escobar Family said...

Wahoo! Welcome to the blogging world. It is so great to be able to catch up on people's lives. But this doesn't excuse us from getting together more often and seeing each other. Love you!

Kalli said...

ooh I have heard that the nightmare on 13th is way scary I am a wuss and never get to the haunted houses cause... I AM A WUSS. Hee Haws is more my style maybe I should go and throw the loser that sent the crying child down the slide..idiot

About Me

My photo
Eric and Carly got married on September 25th 2004. But we have been in love for a lot longer. Carly grew up in American Fork, Utah. Eric grew up in Pocatello, Idaho. We have been to over 10 countries together and continue to travel... a lot. We love it. We own two businesses. Eric started a production company - SunnyDay Entertainment - and has worked on over 25 film and a lot more commercials and other videos. We just started another business - Allegro Wear, www.allegrowear.com - and we sell the cutest Dance clothes, shoes and Yoga Wear. We have a baby named Mia. She is a Yorkie. Carly still acts doing film and on occasion theater. Eric is a talented photographer and loves to write as well.